Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2019

Letter of an E365 plaque winner

The E365 winner posted this letter in the SFI Forum. I think it is worth reading.

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well.

Again I would like to thank everyone who congratulated me on achieving E365 Champion in my class recently. Those of you that have also achieved this, you have my congratulations, well done. To those of you that are still within your first year, good luck. I whole heartily recommend everyone to strive for this accolade. 

Even though I have now passed my first year with SFI, I still class myself as a "newbie". There is still so much wonderful stuff to learn and SFI are always making changes (for the better) so we can excel in this profession.

My E365 plaque has now arrived and it is awesome to be able to hold the fruits of my labor. Let me explain. During my first year, my goal, everyday, was to be ranked number 1 in my class. To achieve this I had to earn those valuable VP. The consequence of this goal? I grew a business. I don't think anyone can say this enough but "Thank you Gery and SFI". We have in our hands, a business that will not only enrich our pockets but also our lives.

My advice? Learn everything you can, SFI provide so use it. Go at your own pace, the only person you're racing is yourself. Login everyday and turn your tabs green and collect your VP. Participate in the games and auctions, TCredits can be won or purchased, to invest financially is your choice. Advertise your Gateways everywhere, paid advertising (so I believe) may produce faster results but free advertising is also available and should definitely be used. If ever you have a question about your business, talk to your sponsor and/or upline or check out the forum.

At the end of the day, you are your own boss, make sure your business is open 7 days week.

Enough of my ramblings for now, thank you all.

Damien Miller


Join SFI, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment